Tenants Home Contents Insurance Scheme
We realise that home contents insurance may be the last thing on many tenants minds, especially when there are so many other outgoings. However, imagine a life where you are able to have affordable insurance premiums which you can "pay-as-you-go", giving you the peace of mind that in bad situations your home contents are covered, leaving you to concentrate on the things that really matter in life.
Well you no longer have to imagine.
Click here to find out more on My Home contents insurance scheme by viewing a pdf leaflet issued by the National Housing Federation.
10 Reasons to choose the My Home contents insurance scheme.
- Flexible regular pay as you go payment options.
- No fuss, quick and easy to apply either through the post or over the telephone.
- No excess (you don't pay the first part of the claim).
- Covers theft, water damage, and fire.
- Covers damage to internal decorations.
- Covers accidental damage to sanitary fixtures such as toilets and washbasins.
- Covers damage to external glazing for which you are responsible.
- Covers lost or staolen keys and freezer contents.
- You don't need to have special door or window locks.
- All post codes are included.
Sums insured are available from £6,000 to £35,000; all premiums, terms and conditions contained within the free information pack.
For an information pack please contact your local Trent & Dove Housing office at;
- Burton 01283 528528
- Uttoxeter 01889 561870
or telephone 0845 337 2463 to speak to the insurers direct.
Offered in association with the National Housing Federation and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Tenant Risks.
The National Hosuing Federation My Home Contents Insurance Scheme is a product name arranged and administered on behalf of the National Housing Federation by Jardine Lloyd Thompson Tenant Risks. A division of Jardine Lloyd Thompson UK Limited, Lloyd's Broker. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. A member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group. Registered Office; 6 Crutched Friars, London EC3N 2PH. Registered in England No. 244 2321 96. The National Housing Federation is an appointed representative of Jardine Lloyd Thompson UK Limited.
Click here to see pdf leaflet for My Home Contents Insurance...