They offer security, independence and peace of mind, not only for tenants but for their families too.
All developments offer accessible, self contained 1 or 2 bed properties. Residents have their own front door allowing them to live as independently and privately as they wish, knowing there is help on hand from a scheme manager and 24/7 alarm call system should it be required.
Our properties typically offer:
- Fitted kitchen Bathrooms - most with walk in showers
- Living room and separate bedroom
- Secure door entry system and CCTV
- Fire alarm Lifts Dedicated on site
- Scheme Manager
- 24/7 alarm call monitoring service
- Lounge for social events
- Extensive communal facilities including landscaped & maintained grounds
- Guest suite, perfect for when family and friends come to visit
- Full range of social activities
- Mobility scooter stores (except Highwood Court)
- Wheelchair friendly Laundry facilities
Please note we do not accept cats or dogs at any of our sheltered schemes unless they are assistance dogs.
If you would like further information on any of our, or our partners sheltered schemes, please complete an enquiry form