Chestnut Grange is a development of 67 apartments especially designed to make life comfortable for people with changing needs in later life.
Completed in early 2012 Chestnut Grange combines an independent lifestyle with 24 hour on site specialist care and support. This hotel style development for older people is a first for Burton upon Trent.
Chestnut Grange also offers:
- 52 1 and 2 bed self contained apartments
- 15 shared ownership options
- Restaurant, coffee bar and shop for everyone to use
- Hair salon
- IT suite
- Guest suite
- Assisted bathing facility
- 2 mobility scooter stores
- Media room
- Activity room
- Quiet room
In order to apply for Chestnut Grange, you must join our Housing Register. To complete our online application form, please click here.
If you would like to enquire about Chestnut Grange or would like to arrange a visit, please complete the form below: