- You can register an expression of interest from this site on properties that are shown as available for rent, providing you are registered on the East Staffordshire Housing waiting list. To join the East Staffordshire housing register, please download the application form here.
- Once your application is complete please send or take your completed registration form to our offices. You can find this information here.
- You will need your housing application number to register an expression of interest.
- In partnership with other Registered Social Landlords in the area, Trent & Dove Housing also advertises properties to rent on their behalf. If you see a property that you are interested in which, for example, is owned by Orbit Housing simply register your interest in the normal way. We will then forward your details on to that Landlord and, if you are successful, they will contact you to discuss an offer.
- You can place an expression of interest against any advertised property by simply entering your details in the requested fields. It is only necessary to register your interest once on each property that you are interested in.
- To learn more about finding a home, please download further information here
What happens next?
Your Registration Form will be evaluated and verified. We may contact you to discuss your registration form. You will be notified in writing whether we can accept your registration, what banding you are eligible for and your date of registration.