From 22nd September 2020 we will be changing to a digital online housing application form and will not be accepting any paper housing application forms after this date. If you require any further information, please call us on 01283 528528 or email email@example.com
- You can register an expression of interest from this site on properties that are shown as available for rent, providing you are registered on the East Staffordshire housing register. To join the East Staffordshire housing register, you must complete the online registration at the bottom of this page. You will need to fill out the form in one sitting and it takes 12 minutes on average to complete.
- You will need your housing application number to register an expression of interest.
- In partnership with other Registered Social Landlords in the area, Trent & Dove Housing also advertise properties to rent on their behalf. If you see a property that you are interested in which, for example, is owned by Orbit Housing simply register your interest in the normal way. We will then forward your details on to that Landlord and, if you are successful, they will contact you to discuss an offer.
- As well as East Staffordshire, we also advertise properties that are within the following local authorities; South Derbyshire District Council, North West Leicestershire District Council and North Warwickshire Borough Council. In order to be eligible for a property in one of these areas, you must register with both Trent & Dove and that particular local authority.
- You can place an expression of interest against any advertised property by simply entering your details in the requested fields. It is only necessary to register your interest once on each property that you are interested in.
- If you do not have an active application with us, you must complete our online registration form before you can be eligible to bid on our properties.
What happens next?
Your online registration will be evaluated and verified. We may contact you to discuss your registration. You will be notified in writing whether we can accept your registration, what banding you are eligible for and your date of registration.