Cloud Search Menu Plus Minus

Mutual Exchanges

Sign up now, get online and get moving with HomeSwapper. Your new home could be waiting for you!

Mutual Exchange with HomeSwapper


HomeSwapper is for social tenants (in rented property) who want a house swap, flat swap or to exchange their council house. This is also called mutual exchange. If you live in a council house or housing association property you can swap.

If you decide to join HomeSwapper, they will automatically match you to possible social housing exchanges and home swaps - 9/10 members get home swap direct matches in seconds!!!

Sign up now!

Give feedback
  • Text size
  • Choose language
  • Close