We are always on the lookout for great people to work with
And if you can supply us with the goods and services we require in accordance with our commitment to 'Value for Money' then we'd like to hear from you.
The next few pages should give you some idea as to what we require from our suppliers, the way we work and how we appoint key companies through the tender process.
If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.
As a public service provider Trent & Dove Housing are subject to public procurement rules and guidelines. We utilise Xantive Tender Manager as a tender management tool. This allows the service to be truly transparent and is an easy to use tool for all tenderers and suppliers. This guides and simplifies the tender process from the initial advertisement to the contractual award.
Suppliers and Contractors can register through the Xantive Tender Manager system by following the process highlighted below:
- Go to our e-Portal https://xantive.supplierselect.com
- If you have an account sign in, if not click on set up a new Organisation account and follow the instructions.
- Once you have signed in, click on Public Projects (Menu item, top right)
- Search for (INSERT PROJECT TITLE HERE)
- Click on Accept Invitation, complete the questionnaire, and make sure you Submit it before the deadline.
- For support on accessing the system contact email@example.com
- Any questions on the tender itself must be raised through the Messages Menu item inside the tender system itself.
The Xantive system in designed to highlight all required stages of the tender process.
For more information regarding our tender opportunities or working with us please contact our Investment or Commercial team on: 01283 528528.