Do you have a suggestion that could improve our services or perhaps you'd like to tell us about an experience you've had with Trent & Dove?
Whether it's letting us know about a job well done or highlighting an area you feel we could improve upon we'd love to hear from you.
We're always looking at ways we can improve our services. If you're not happy - we want to know about it straight away so that we can resolve things quickly for you.
If you have a grumble or complaint, you should contact our Customer Services Team and give them an opportunity to sort the problem out for you. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Tell us in person by calling into our offices
- over the telephone by calling 01283 528528
- online here
You should make a complaint if you feel that Trent & Dove has:
- Failed to do something that we should have done
- Treated you unfairly or not been polite
- Acted badly or below the our service standards
- Done something we should not have done
We will do everything we can to resolve the problem informally and quickly. However, if you are not satisfied with the outcome then you can make a Formal Complaint.
Your complaint should be put in writing either by filling out the form below or by sending a letter, addressing it for the attention of ‘complaints at Trent & Dove Housing.
It is important that you provide the details of the complaint and the outcomes you are seeking.
What happens next?
Receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged within two working days and will be passed to our Customer Liason Officer for a thorough investigation in line with our complaints policy.
What about if I have another type of query?
If you would like to talk to us about a neighbourhood, repair issue that is not a formal complaint please contact us or you can call our Customer Service Team on 01283 528 528, 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday.
Fair Processing Statement
Trent and Dove Housing Limited, which includes as a subsidiary First Housing Limited, will keep your personal information secure and confidential in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. We collect this information (and may share some or all of it with third parties) as part of:
- Providing, and where necessary improving, services to all our customers; housing & neighbourhood management services; making home ownership products & services available; offering support services to customers;
- As well as, where appropriate: preventing and detecting crime, fraud and unpaid debts; providing help with debt management and benefit entitlement; providing employment, training advice and opportunities; promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment.
If you provide us with personal information relating to members of your family or your associates we will assume you do so with their knowledge and consent to the collecting and processing of the information.
It is important that you tell us of any changes to your personal information as and when they happen so we can keep your details up to date.
At any point in our process, you are entitled to request copies of information held about you.
For more information on how we use and share your information please see our Privacy Notice which is on our website. However, if you would like a written copy of this please contact GDPRqueries@trentanddove.org