Cloud Search Menu Plus Minus

Do you Claim Universal Credit?

There is important information that you need to know...

Do you Claim Universal Credit?

Customer News, News

If you are a claimant of Universal Credit, you will have noticed that you are paid differently to those who claim Housing Benefit.

To ensure that you do not fall behind with your rent payments and so that your account is up to date before the rent increase in April 2020, please call our Income Team on 01283 528 528.

If you have any concerns or you are struggling to pay your rent, please call our Income Team on 01283 528 528 straight away, so that they can assist you.

Have you received your rent increase letter?

It is your responsibility to inform the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) of any changes to your rent. This can be done by one of two ways:

  1. Take your rent notice and letter along to your local Job Centre and pass to your work coach (or)
  2. There is a TO DO section contained on your journal, whereby your rent increase can be logged.

 Thank you


Give feedback
  • Text size
  • Choose language
  • Close