Reception Reduced Service - 21.06.19
Customer News, News
On Friday 21st June our reception at Burton on Trent will be operating at a reduced service:
- The cash office will be fully closed from 1.30pm and there will be no facility to take cash or card payments. This will re-open as usual on Monday 24th June at 9.00am
- General enquiries and our repair phone lines will be closed from 2.00pm
- If you need to report a non-urgent repair you can do this by clicking here
- If you have an emergency repair – these can be reported via our Firstcall team on the usual out of hours contact number 01283 528528
- Our Burton reception will remain open from 2.00pm to visitors with appointments only
Our Uttoxeter office will be fully closed from 12.00pm for the remainder of the day and will re-open as usual on Monday 24th June at 9.00am
Please kindly note that during this time, there are alternative ways that you can pay your rent, including:
- Post Office - you can pay your rent at any local Post Office by using your Trent & Dove payment card.
- PayPoint – your Trent & Dove payment card can also be used at any local shop that displays the PayPoint logo.
- AllPay - you can pay your rent online in only a couple of minutes using a system called 'Allpay'. All you need is your Trent & Dove Payment Card and a credit or debit card.
If you have any concerns, please call our customer service team on 01283 528 528.
Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.