Cloud Search Menu Plus Minus

Universal Credit - Update your journal from today

Log on to your online journal and amend your rent details from today

Universal Credit - Update your journal from today

Customer News, News

Do you claim Universal Credit? If so, you need to complete your yearly rent update now

If you claim Universal Credit you will need to update your rent & service charge figures on your UC journal. It is your responsibility to update this as Trent & Dove Housing cannot inform Universal Credit about any rent changes on your behalf.

You will need to log into your UC claim page and there should be a reminder in your ‘to do’ section to update your housing costs. If this is not there and you have not already completed this, you will need to click on ‘report a change of circumstances’ to update ‘Where you live and what it costs' under ‘something else’.  

When prompted you will need to input the following:

  • Rent amount
  • Eligible service charge
  • Ineligible service charge
  • Charge frequency
  • Number of rent free weeks per year

It is really important that the date of change is no earlier than 03/04/2023 for this to be approved.

A letter was posted to each household with the new rent and service charge figures in February 2023. If you need these figures confirming again, please contact us on 01283 528528.

Give feedback
  • Text size
  • Choose language
  • Close