Get involved and have a say
Your views on our services and the communities that you live in are very important to us.
There are many different ways to get involved at a level and time commitment to suit you.
The Tenant Scrutiny Forum
Enables customers to inform the decision making and business planning processes of Trent & Dove and hold to account the performance of services provided to customers.
The core functions of the Forum are to:
- Monitor performance.
- Receive and respond to surveys on all aspects of service delivery.
- Recommend changes and improvements to the published service standards.
- Review customer communications.
- Provide feedback on the formats used for providing information to customers.
- Scrutinize service delivery to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and strategies.
- Monitor expressions of dissatisfaction and actions taken as a result of lessons learnt from complaints.
The Forum meets monthly during the day and is particularly suited to anyone who likes to learn about service delivery, monitoring performance and getting involved in scrutinizing what we say we do.
The Annual Report Group
This group compiles information, designs, edits and publishes the Annual Report to Tenants.
The Group meets monthly during the day and is particularly suited to anyone with an interest in communication and how to share information.
The Federation and Residents Associations
The Federation and Residents Associations have the opportunity to influence decision making in their communities and hold informal meetings at different times during the day or evening. Each group has a budget which supports them to deliver a range of activities and take on small scale neighborhood improvements. There are Residents Associations in Tutbury; Waterside and Edgehill; Winshill; Horninglow and Burton.
For more information on the group you may be interested to read their constitution which can be downloaded here.
My name is Dawn Maddin and I'm your Resident Involvement Officer. If you'd like any information on how you can get involved with us, give me a call on 01283 528652 or send me an email to Dawn.Maddin@trentanddove.org. I look forward to hearing from you.