Before filling in the form below please remember:
More is more - Our judges can only mark what they read. The more information you provide us with the better chance they have of winning an award. Remember we do not know them as you do, so it's up to you to paint the picture of just how much they have done to earn this award.
Judges will be looking for information on what your nominee(s) have done that makes this person/group exceptional.
- Perhaps they've worked full time and then dedicated their free time to helping others, working tirelessly to ensure that their community is supported.
- Maybe they're a fundraising champion or a company that despite lockdown has gone on to achieve great things that have made a real difference in the local area.
- Perhaps it's a neighbour who checks on the entire street ensuring that everyone has the groceries or gets to see a friendly face.
- Remember sometimes even the smallest things can have the biggest impact.
- If you're nominating someone for a role they have been employed to do, we need to know how they have gone above and beyond their day-to-day work. We need to know what makes them exceptional and befitting of an award.
These people have gone above and beyond to make a difference. This application is your opportunity to pay them back, say thank you, and ensure others hear about the sterling acts of kindness that are being carried out in our communities.
We will be judging the nominees on the work carried out during 2022, however, evidence from outside of this time frame can be used to support your nomination.
Nominations are closing at midnight on Wednesday 30th November 2022.