Sometimes, things go wrong...
...and when they do, it's good to know that there is someone who can put them right. Through our in-house repairs team or our partnership with J Tomlinson (Gas) we are ensuring that our customers homes are better maintained than ever before.
When we ask you what you like most about being a Trent & Dove customer, time and again, you tell us that it's our well-maintained homes that you love.
Our open spaces, grounds and grassed areas are important for the well-being and health of our customers and their neighbours. Bright, well-tended gardens and flower beds, well cut lawns and trimmed hedges brighten everyone’s day. We have a dedicated grounds maintenance team, contractors and volunteer groups who all keep our neighbourhoods looking spick and span by mowing lawns, pruning trees, trimming hedges, planting and litter picking in order to make our communities great places to be.
How you can help
We ask all our customers to take pride in the area in which they live, it's part of our Community Promise.
You can help keep your street smart by:
- Making sure bins are put out on the correct day and tidied away after emptying.
- Take large, unwanted household items such as sofa's and washing machines to the recycling centre or arrange for them to be collected.
- If you have a dog, please be a responsible pet owner and clean up after them. Dog fouling is both unpleasant and dangerous for children who play on the grassed areas in and around our neighbourhoods.
- Throw chewing gum in the bin. It's really hard to remove from pavements and paths. Take unwanted paint and oil to the recycling centre. If you spill any, please clear it up and if you can't - please report it to us.
- Park your car on your driveway or roadside and not on grass verges or green areas as it destroys the ground, kerbs and pavements. It can also stop people with limited mobility and parents with pushchairs from safely using pathways.