Complete the Repairs Request Form Online
Please complete the form below. When selecting the type of repair please note the following:
- Gas - this includes central heating and boilers.
- Interior Repair - this includes ceilings, internal walls, floors, doors, door linings, locks, security systems, electrics, smoke alarms and plumbing.
- Exterior Repair - this includes roofs and chimneys, guttering, fascias and soffits, external walls, windows, drains, pathways, steps and other means of access, external communal areas, fencing bordering a communal area, boundary walls and garages.
- Grounds Maintenance - this includes grass cutting and landscaping.
We will provide a full or interim response to all written correspondence within 10 working days (where a response is needed.)
We will offer a mutually agreed appointment within 28 days of the repair being reported to us.
If you require an emergency repair, telephone us immediately on 01283 528528 (24hrs) to report this. Please do not use the form below to report an emergency repair. For more information on what's classed as an emergency repair please see here.
Try our new 'Repairs Hotline' telephone link in reception or speak to a member of our customer service team and they will get the ball rolling.
Fair Processing Statement
Trent and Dove Housing Limited, which includes as a subsidiary First Housing Limited, will keep your personal information secure and confidential in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. We collect this information (and may share some or all of it with third parties) as part of:
- Providing, and where necessary improving, services to all our customers; housing & neighbourhood management services; making home ownership products & services available; offering support services to customers;
- As well as, where appropriate: preventing and detecting crime, fraud and unpaid debts; providing help with debt management and benefit entitlement; providing employment, training advice and opportunities; promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment.
If you provide us with personal information relating to members of your family or your associates we will assume you do so with their knowledge and consent to the collecting and processing of the information.
It is important that you tell us of any changes to your personal information as and when they happen so we can keep your details up to date.
At any point in our process, you are entitled to request copies of information held about you.
For more information on how we use and share your information please see our Privacy Notice which is on our website. However, if you would like a written copy of this please contact GDPRqueries@trentanddove.org