An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance Team as a Finance Apprentice. You will be working with and supporting the Finance team, building skills and knowledge around the purchase and sales ledger and management accounts.
Duties to include:
- Working with and supporting the Finance team
- Opening/distributing post
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around the purchase ledger
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around the sales ledger
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around Management Accounts
- Attend college on a weekly basis to attain approved Accounting qualifications
The apprenticeship will be for 24 months and you will be working towards a Level 3 - Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard and Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
Working with Burton & South Derbyshire College, this apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of work based assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.
For more details or to apply for an apprenticeship, please click here.
Closing date for application is 9 May 2021