Interim Senior Housing Consultant
We are looking for an exceptional individual that can hit the ground running and have an immediate impact on our Revenue and Sustainment team. As well as contribute to the Senior Management and leadership team.
This exciting opportunity is much more than a maternity cover,
therefore you must have extensive housing sector experience gained at a range of different housing providers over a significant period. You will have a good understanding of people management and be able to demonstrate outstanding people management skills, in line with best practice and our aims to be a great employer.
The successful candidate will:
- have the proven ability working as a strategic housing manager
- have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- have the commercial acumen to identify improvements in housing delivery
- be able to motivate and empower their team to achieve performance targets
- have the ability to naturally communicate with the drive and determination to succeed are essential for this role
The starting point of the role is the direct responsibilities of leading the Revenue & Community Sustainment team. You will ensure that our whole business supports maximising our income, whilst balancing how we support our tenants to sustain tenancies and then utilise our community projects to keep our neighbourhoods strong.
Beyond that our ambitious strategic plan, underpinned by a broad Neighbourhoods operational plan, needs additional leadership capacity.
Therefore the successful candidate will also:
- add skills and experience at a leadership level
- undertake a broad range of additional responsibilities such as developing strategies and leading projects, as well as deputising for the Neighbourhoods Director.
Trent & Dove offers a comprehensive benefits package
This includes an employer/employee matched contribution pension scheme (up to 10%).
We are keen to secure the services of a candidate of the highest calibre regardless of sector background.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th August 2020