We own and manage around 6,500 properties, ranging from sheltered accommodation to family homes and everything in between.
We are driven to make a difference to people's lives and reduce homelessness in our region. By providing affordable homes and a wide range of supporting services we enable people and communities to thrive.
We’re helping many people to secure a new home; each one of our customers is unique and we know that everyone has different needs. Some of our older customers may be looking to live in a development primarily for the over 55s with a range of on-site facilities, whilst a young family may want a larger home close to local amenities.
We also provide shared ownership for customers thinking of getting on the first rung of the property ladder.
Providing affordable homes and services that enable people and communities to thrive.
Putting people first
• We listen to people and treat them with dignity and respect
• We consider the impact of what we do on everyone
• We enable people to thrive individually and as part of their community.
Having a clear purpose to what we do
• We are committed to providing affordable and sustainable homes for rent and sale
• We provide services to help support people in their homes
• We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment.
Achieving excellent performance to enable us to deliver our purpose
• We work together and with our partners to achieve all our goals
• We deliver value for money and positive social impact
• We continuously improve what we do.