Trent & Dove recognises that the voluntary sector significantly contributes to the quality of life of people living and working in the areas where we provide homes. This contribution can be complementary or supplementary to our work and that of other community partner agencies.
- Award grants up to £250 to young people, under the age of 21 who live in the local community and,
- Part to community projects up to £2,000.
These grants are designed to help, support, create and transform local communities.
Our Grants Panel welcomes applications for both parts from organisations and young people that contribute towards the achievement of our aims and objectives set out in Trent & Dove’s Strategic Plan 2022-2027.
The major themes of which are:
- Community engagement
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Health and wellbeing
- Life-long learning opportunities.
During April - September 2023, £18,000 has been awarded to the following community projects to deliver a range of activities in the community.
- Sow & Grow Garden, Uttoxeter
- Burton Boxing Club
- Your Emotional Support Service, Uttoxeter
- Burton Addiction Centre
- Winshill Neighbourhood Resource Centre
- Tea & Tots
- Eton and Horninglow Community Scheme
- Kingfisher Project
- St Chad’s Community Centre
- Men in Sheds
- Winshill FC
If you'd like to make an application or require more information on Community Grants, please contact: email@example.com