If you require an emergency repair, call us immediately on 01283 528528 (24hrs). Please do not use the 'request a repair' form to report an emergency repair.
View our emergency repairs page for information on what's classed as an emergency repair.
We will offer a mutually agreed appointment within 28 days of the repair being reported to us.
In addition to the above, there are some repairs that require specialist materials and/or equipment along with major improvement works such as replacement kitchens and bathrooms.
Repairs such as these are classed as planned repairs and will be undertaken outside of these timescales.
Request a repair
Please complete the form below for Interior, Exterior and Grounds maintenance repairs. For Gas repairs complete the separate form underneath the main repairs form, below.
When selecting the type of repair please note the following:
- Gas – this includes central heating, boilers and ground source heating. Suspected gas leak? Contact the National Grid immediately - 0800 111 999, then let us know on 01283 528528.
- Interior repair - this includes ceilings, internal walls, floors, doors, door linings, locks, security systems, electrics, smoke alarms and plumbing
- Exterior repair - this includes roofs and chimneys, guttering, fascias and soffits, external walls, windows, drains, pathways, steps and other means of access, external communal areas, fencing bordering a communal area, boundary walls and garages
- Grounds maintenance - this includes grass cutting and landscaping.
You are here: Page 1 of 2
Report a gas repair
You are here: Page 1 of 2
Looking after your data/personal information
Trent & Dove Housing Limited, which includes as a subsidiary First Housing Limited, will keep your personal information secure and confidential in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. We collect this information (and may share some or all of it with third parties) as part of:
- Providing, and where necessary improving, services to all our customers; housing & neighbourhood management services; making homeownership products & services available; offering support services to customers
- As well as, where appropriate: preventing and detecting crime, fraud and unpaid debts; providing help with debt management and benefit entitlement; providing employment, training advice and opportunities; promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment.
If you provide us with personal information relating to members of your family or your associates we will assume you do so with their knowledge and consent to the collecting and processing of the information.
It is important that you tell us of any changes to your personal information as and when they happen so we can keep your details up to date.
At any point in our process, you are entitled to request copies of information held about you.
For more information on how we use and share your information please see our Privacy notice on our website. However, if you would like a written copy of this please contact GDPRenquiries@trentanddove.org